Shoot the Shooter?

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2010

Yep, that's right folks.  Shoot the shooter strikes again.  This time the shooter(s) really thought they were being sly by not actually shooting but hiding away in their new home but I sought them out with my trusty navigator/assistant/2nd shooter of shooters and we really nailed them.

If you look real hard you can see one Mr. Justin attempting to peer out through the blinds.  GOTCHA!!!

I also have these pictures in the archives.  Aunt Tweed was trying to be all cool and take some nice photos with her camera with the giant lens on it so I decided I would snipe her.




Also, the Bay-dog has been a little jealous of Roon Doggy Dawg because of his newfound internet fame so she begged me to take a picture of her and post it.  She just arrived back home after spending a mind-numbing 10 days at mom and pop's casa.  Believe it or not she only ate a couple of potatoes, a pineapple, and some salt for the water softener.  It was a pretty good week for the super pup but it surely did tucker her out.

More news and games to come tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

Comments (1)

Oh my gosh! We were wondering who was taking pictures last night! Justin was in fact looking out the blinds...glad to know it was you & not a real creeper...well, then again. ;)