Where oh where...

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where oh where has the Lloyd family gone,
Where oh where could they be?

Well, they are in Grove City preparing for a vacation to Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. While preparing for vacation I figured I should finish some projects around the house. The cornhole boards that I have been working on are now complete so be prepared to be even more severely dominated next year White Devil.



















I also have tried my best to create a "man cave" seeing how the Roon Dawgie and I are outnumbered by estrogen producers now. Here are some pics of how close the basement is to becoming LLINCHTON'S PUB. I want to be clear here, no zoofans are to use that name to create their own pub.....seat's taken! Oh, and yes, I do have too many bikes. I have taken them off sweet jumps!

























































A special "thank you" goes out to Uncle James NR Lupton for the sweet dart board that he gave to Adeline for being awesome enough to call me daddy.

So this past week has been pretty crazy with Kimberly going back to work and me just staying at home playing the part of "FATHER". After completing our(Adeline and I) 200 one-handed pushups, 200 wide-grip pullups, and running 37.25 miles, we usually take a nap. Because of this she sometimes can't fall back to sleep when mommy comes home.









































Lastly, today was Adeline's two month appointment at the quack's office. She is still growing like a weed, or a person with pituitary hypertrophy, or maybe sea kelp. She now stands an amazing 23in tall and weighs in at a whopping 11 libras. Unfortunately this story has an unhappy ending. This crazy woman ran into our room right before we were able to leave and held us at needle point. Then she began stabbing poor little Adeline over and over and over again. I felt so bad that I actually said "You wretch, please insert that pointy steel tube into my gluteus and inject that poison in me. The small human has had enough, pick on someone your own size!" (those of you who know me understand how much I hate needles but I still yelled this for my little baby) It was at this point that the mean old needle weilding woman ran out, barely escaping with her own life for my anger had now begun to boil my blood. Here are the pics of the aftermath.








































I guess that she is more resilient than her father. I am still crying....




Comments (6)

Did you paint the cornhole stands all by yourself? I'm impressed.

I knew you loved Adeline but didn't quite realize how much until you offered to take a needle for her. Whoa.

Poor Kimmy! She is the breadwinner. That girl deserves some sleep!

Poor Adeline. Sadly, it doesn't get better. Annie goes in for battle in 20 minutes.

Nice cornhole boards!

Nice man cave Blake. John has some spare elk, caribou, deer and stag heads if you want any to add to your collection. Your decor seems a bit more "contemporary" though. Let me know. Jackie

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think that the size of my cave will allow for such creatures as you mention. I'll probably have to just stick with bicycles and pictures of animal heads. Thanks for the offer though.

Blaker - I need some advice on corn hole bags. You must call, since you apparently don't text. I recently semi-completed my first set and am ready to put my sewing skills to the testes.

Have a Mr. Joe King buy you some bags in Kingston.