Maiden Voyage

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Monday, August 03, 2009

On Thursday of last week I stole the proverbial virginity of that beauty who goes by the name of mom and pop's new deck. Although we at the zoo weren't invited we decided to go anyway since I still had some work finish. With my little family's arrival the average age of this shindig dropped to somewhere near 50. Here are some pictures of how this grand opening went down.

After the eating festival was finished I asked my parents to hold their most favoritest grandchild so I could capture a digital photograph. Here is what it ended up looking like.
My condolences go to Malachi "poopy pants" Allsop and Oscar-Roonie the Magnificent Roon-Doggie Lloyd who ended up drawing the short straw of love from the grandparents.

Finally, here are some updated pics of the little booger.





















































Comments (2)

Blake...I just noticed that you have listed as your occupation "Maritime (mermaid)"! I didn't know you had changed careers recently. Sorry the vet thing didn't work but glad you are moving into a much more femenine line of work. That suits you much more appropriately.

The deck is awesome. Funny, how you are taking all the credit when we all know Aunt Laura did all the work! I gotta come over and see the little girl grinning.