UPDATES!!!

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009

Many fans of the zoo have been asking repeatedly to see some pictures that I have been promising for the past few weeks. Nearly everyone and their mother has asked to see some pictures of the greatest rivalry ever, at least since John McEnroe vs. the umpire. Well, here they are at last...

This first image was snapped immediately prior to the "friendly" rivalry between me and my arch nemesis Jeremy "white devil" Sikora. For those of you who know me and Jeremy you probably understand this distaste for one another. We are nearly mirror images of one another in many aspects of our lives including personality, career choice, energy level, love of the retro attire, ability to stroke the J with an abundance of water being splashed in our faces......and the list goes on and on my friends.










This next picture was actually snapped mid game. As you can see I am showing no mercy to my dear friend as I throw this round ball made of the finest ostrich skin through this iron hoop hanging nearly 15 ft above our heads. I was also attempting to get a little penuckle kick in as he was being distracted by my mesmerizing rim-rocker. Did I mention that pool basketball does get a little dirty?












Now it's time to get to back to the development of my skillz. As you may have read in the previous post I have been working on my carpentering skill. Well, I'm nearly finished down at ma and pa Lloyd's. Here is the most up-to-date photo that I could manage. I cracked a bit and worked a full 8 hr day on Monday and I think that we made some pretty good progress. The ardent observer may notice that my helpers (mom, pops, Kelsey, and Bay-dog) are just sitting down while I was still working quite fervently.


















The true zoo fan would remember a couple of posts back where I displayed my love of horticulture. Well, it is only about one month later and my love has turned into a backyard full of vegetables that I don't even eat. Here are some pictures of what has become of my once beautiful back yard. Just today I found a cucumber that was as long as my forearm. I didn't even think that any of them were growing.

























Last but certainly the best update would have to be some pictures of my little fart competition winner. You may think this is a funny term of endearment for my one month old daughter but this girl can fart like the janitor at a junkyard. Also, she just had her one month checkup and now weighs 9lb 2oz - up from 6 lb 3oz about 3 weeks ago. She is also 22in long - up from 20.

































Comments (0)