I'm Baaaaack...

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009

So I'm sure that you're all wondering where we have been and what we've been up to. Surely that small person who was born unto us only mere weeks ago can't be occupying all the time which we have allotted to blogging....correct.
Surely I wasn't abducted by space aliens after being caught in a southern Ohio wheat field stomping out crop circles in the middle of the night then unjustly subjected to anal probing and other types of horrendous testing....correct (for more than one reason, everyone knows that space aliens don't actually anal probe anymore *that was old technology that went by the wayside in the mid 70's*, and I just haven't had the heart to disappoint anymore farmer's wives....or have I?
Surely I haven't been studying up for next year's material in order to get a jump on the rest of the class as one faithful blogfan had suggested...correct again. You guys are good at this game.
Actually, I have been a little busy being NFOTY (New Father Of The Year) which is not actually an elected position but rather an appointed position which I have the honor of holding this year thanks to two of the three electoral appointers that were being counted in this house......


Thanks kids for the votes!

Now on to some serious business. Everyone has been asking the same questions and since pretty much everyone I know reads this awesome piece of literary genius I think it would be most appropriate for me to answer them here.

1. How is Adeline sleeping? Good
2. How is Adeline eating? Good
3. Is she allowing us to sleep? Yep
4. Who does she look like? Yet to be determined, I'm kinda leaning toward Oscar though.
5. How the heck did I become so freakin' awesome? Dunno, nature? nurture?
6. Why did Blake have to dominate Jeremy at pool basketball this year? Again, dunno. Probably had something to do with the NFOTY award though.
7. Is fatherhood what you expected? Better than ever imagined.

With that heartfelt note I will leave you with some pictures of the little lady and a promise...I will post at least once a week from now on as long as you promise to stop sending hate mail.






Remember to check back again soon for more updates!

Comments (8)

Adeline has changed so much again! I can't wait to (hopefully) see her on Monday! Oh, and should we all assume you are now officially taking credit for creating the crop circles seen in that link? Just wondering!!

One more thing...after trashing Jeremy like that in your post you really should include a picture so everyone could see his competition...and yours for that matter!

I'm gonna have to wait for Heather to e-mail a picture of THE GAME so I can include it in the post.

Blake...I would love to email the lovely picture of the two of you in your Fourth of July get up. Need your email. I think that Adeline looks a lot like Oscar too.

Send it to lloydszoo@gmail.com. And prepare to be stunned.

i was wondering when you would post an update! glad to see the new photos, on here and fb! she is beautiful! looks like you guys are enjoying your summer (:

Happy Birthday to the NFOTY today! As you get older, we just keep getting closer in age. Weird. Adeline called me and said her mommy and daddy were in need of a date. Love ya, Blaker.
-meg

you are too funny! you little ladies pics made me cry! must be the pregnancy hormones! happy belated b-day!