It's time!

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, December 06, 2009

About three weeks ago I shared with you the fact that I had some news that was potentially life-altering.  Some of you speculated that Kimberly and I were having another child, wrong, or that I was going to challenge Ken Jennings' record on Jeopardy, wrong again (I only do things that are challenging), or that I had finally come up with an invention that would change billions of lives as well as make me trillions of dollars, wrong once again.  I guess I should put a stop to all of this speculation and blow your minds already.  On November 17, 2009 I participated in greatness.  My flag football team became the defending champions by dominating once again.  Here are the pictures to prove it.



A picture of the championship team in 2008.

And a picture of the championship team in 2009.
















Now you are all questioning, "How is this amazingness going to effect me and change my life?"  Well, let me lay it to you like this.  Basically, the OSU football team has contacted me after hearing of my big play potential and blazing speed and they want me to suit up and play in the Rose Bowl against Oregon.  After stunning the world by making Terrelle Pryor actually look like a good quarterback and winning a BCS game for OSU I will most likely enter the draft and be offered some serious cash money by whoever has the first pick in this year's draft (Cleveland Browns).  This 5yr two billion bone deal will be more than enough to allow me to live life comfortably and will also allow me to invest in some research opportunities.  This is where you guys come in.  It is at this point where all the zoofans will become primary research scientists at a salary of 430 g's/year.  The focus of this research will be to uncover facts that demonstrate that Al Gore is in fact an idiot and a fraud and that global warming is completely made up.  This shouldn't be hard to do so you can spend the rest of your time looking at YouTube videos then sharing the funny/amazing ones with me.  


See, I didn't lie.  Life changing news.  Thank your lucky stars that you know me.  And now for the pic of the day...

At the insistence of her mother, Adeline is training to join the circus.

Comments (0)