Close Up

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Her eyes are pretty much always crossed but I was a little close here and they are a little worse than normal.  I thought it might be enjoyed.
Since Malachi is basically creating Mad Gab phrases with his "spells" I think that maybe we should try a few over here at the zoo.  Here is the first phrase up for decoding: Jane Gin Die Purse.  Answer to be revealed next week. Record your guesses in the comment section and I'll keep score.  Winner(which will be me because I don't lose at these games) will get a "new" dog.  Actually, runner up gets the dog.

Comments (2)

Changin' diapers!! But, we already have a dog, thanks :) How about some $?

-Heather Day

This dog might be able to make you money. Offer her up as a cleaning service.