Room Update...

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I realize that many of you haven't seen Addy Mack's room with all the fixins so I desperately need to update this thing so you can be inspired to buy all your baby furniture from The Lloyd Co which is located at 113 E. Main St. in Bainbridge. Tell them how you heard about them and they'll strike you a pretty good deal, either that or they will charge you double.


Here is the crib and the chair that made it just in time. I carried this up the stairs and unpacked it right before we left for the hospital.















The changing table/ dresser which is a fine home to all things baby. Also notice the diaper locker/dog food container in the corner. Very important piece of furniture I am told.














Another picture of the changing table in an attempt to highlight the animals on the wall. If this kid came with some congenital fear of animals I think that we may have to redecorate.














The new babysitter that I just put in two days before Adeline's epic journey down route birthing canal. Hopefully this will allow me to get some good golfing in this summer.
















Here is little Miss Adeline immediately after busting out of that joint they call Grant Medical Center. She thought it appropriate to wear the coolest shirt ever.


Comments (2)

The room looks great, and I'm pretty sure Adeline is the prettiest little girl I've ever seen! I love her name, too, by the way!

So Cute. Both room and Little One.