Dr. Lloyd

Posted by Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver | Posted in | Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011

I have been slacking as a wife lately by not bragging about my hubby's recent graduation. So here it is. 
Blaker finally graduated from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine on June 12! I am so very proud of him and all his hard work over the past 4 years. Not only did he have to complete it while being married, he also became a father in the middle of it. Not to mention a father of 2 when he was done! He never stopped being an amazing husband and never let me forget how much I was loved even though school took him away from me quite a bit. Of course we had our ups and downs, but I believe these past 4 years have only made us stronger and made us love and appreciate each other more and more. I am so blessed to call him mine and have such an amazing father for my children.
After all that said, congratulations Dr. Lloyd!! We love you so much and couldn't be more proud of you! Here are some pics from his graduation weekend. 

Getting "hooded."



We're going to miss these guys.







Comments (1)

CONGRATS! Not so much for your graduating vet school but getting your face up on that fancy billboard!